Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blake & Annah | A Wedding With A View


I'm a blessed photographer. There is really no other way around it. Two weeks ago I came across a photographer who had a sudden emergency and needed someone to photograph Blake and Annah's wedding. So of course I said I would help out and I'm so glad I did. I had spoken to Annah two days prior to her wedding for about 5 minutes but did not get to meet the lovely couple till the actual day of the ceremony. Which is a little scary because I love to build trust and make my clients feel comfortable with me before they have to stand in front of my lens. However, Blake and Annah were by far the most relaxed and at ease couple I have met. They're perfect for each other. They welcomed me into their day with open arms and so much southern hospitably. Not to mention they kept me laughing pretty much the entire time. Oh and if that wasn't icing on the cake the location itself was literally the most beautiful spot in all of Nashville. On top of the hills looking down at the Tennessee valley watching the sweetest couple said their "I Do's" in front of a gorgeous sunset. Like I said before... I'm a blessed photographer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment